Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Magic wears off at the stroke of midnight... or 3 am...

I wish I had a Fairy Godmother who could make a beautiful ball gown and get me to a ball. The only bad thing would be that the party would end at midnight! This Halloween party did not end until 2 am! LOL!! Even then we had to get "tacos" at What-A-Burger. 

So, after last year's awesome costumes as the Big Bang Theory, my friends decided we should be Disney Princesses! How is this Disney Queen going to say no to dressing up as my favorite thing? I'm so grateful to have such amazing friends who go all out with Halloween costumes! I think we had every princess and a few of the princes represented this year. Here are some of the pictures from our Day After Halloween party! 

Celeste and I as Princess Aurora and Cinderella (complete with Gus Gus)



Churchills in Downtown McKinney

Mary Poppins, Aurora, Cinderella, and Merida!

Bert and Mary Poppins! Step in time! 


Rapunzel!! 

The awesome GARAGE! 

Princesses and Mary Poppins

The guys! Rufio (from Hook), an army dude, Bert, the Beast and Prince Eric

The Disney Group




Thanks Matt for always letting us use your garage to hang out in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment