Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Goals (I guess it's really a to-do list)

As I sit here in my apartment cleaning out my DVR and being very unproductive I am thinking about having some summer goals or making a Summer To Do List. I need to have something to work on this summer so I don't get into a TV rut! I have already been to the pool today to read and get some sun but it gets so hot so fast! So, here are my goals/things to do this summer! Can you keep me accountable?

1. Finish planning/booking summer vacation. So many hotels in so many places! Ah!

2. DEEP clean my apartment -- get rid of clutter! I'll be hearing Stacia's voice while doing this so that I can get rid of things I don't need!

3. Clean out my garage -- I need to get the light fixed so I better call maintenance to get that taken care of!

4. Exercise in the morning and evening and get through Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred! Jillian Michaels in the morning and then a short 20 minute routine in the evening!

5. Cook! Learn some new recipes and cook healthy! More fruit, veggies, complex carbohydrates and lean protein!

6. Make stuff for school -- Team Leader stuff, Workshop things, etc. This is the fun stuff! I will have to wait until the end of July for curriculum documents to be uploaded :)

7. Finish Disney trip Scrapbook -- Yay Disney!! (Does anyone need a Disney World trip planned for them or advice? Send me a message!)

8. Read books -- I will be reading all 7 Harry Potter books again :)

9. Hang out with friends (this should be an easy one!)

10. Plan wedding shower. Having so much fun! Just wish my mom was here so I can ask her all the questions I have! At least I have 2 amazing sisters that are helping with the planning!

10 things shouldn't be hard to do! I'll start tomorrow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment