Sunday, August 4, 2013

Back to School. Back to School. To prove that I'm no Fool...

It's that time of year again. August. Vacation is officially over. I've been home for over a week now and I already miss the road. I now know that if I wasn't a teacher I would want to be a professional traveler/planner. But, I am a teacher!

The building officially re-opened for teachers on August 1. I have never been so ready to get back to my classroom. June and July were awesome and I didn't really do work for school. Once we got back from vacation I was ready to get back and organize/set up my room. I had to move classrooms so I got to start from scratch on my walls. I quickly found that I have no idea how I cut the fabric for the walls...  There are small pieces and full pieces. It was like a puzzle and I didn't really do a good job putting it back together. What does that mean for the classroom? It looks a little different but it is still me.

Last week and this weekend I have watched a couple shows on Netflix - Continuum and Pretty Little Liars. Continuum is pretty interesting and I believe can be found on the SciFi channel. It is a show where in the year 2070 some terrorists are about to be executed but they time travel back to the year 2012. One of the officers gets caught in the time travel bubble and is brought back to the same year. Her goal is to capture all the terrorists who are trying to change the past which will change the future. Pretty Little Liars is just a guilty pleasure show. ABCFamily has some crazy shows and this one is pretty crazy. Just know that if you have a crazy stalker who is trying to hurt you and your friends and some people are being killed you need to go to the police right away!

I'm off to make stuff for school and peruse some teaching blogs! Have a wonderful Sunday/week!


No comments:

Post a Comment