Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Way Way Back

After a week of classroom stuff I received a phone call from my sister Christy. Of course I missed it because I was making copies... She asked if I wanted to go to dinner and then to a movie. Well, I missed dinner because I listened to the voicemail almost an hour after she left it. I did however get to see a movie with them! We went to the Angelika in Plano and saw "The Way Way Back" which is from the same people who made Little Miss Sunshine and Juno. Already I was excited to see it! I had never seen a preview to it but it has Steve Carrell and Alison Janney and Toni Coletti. If you want to see a funny, heart felt movie go see the Way Way Back! It is PG-13... nothing too bad in the movie. Here is a link to the preview:
http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/thewaywayback/

Before the movie we went to this little French place across the street (I don't remember the name of it). I had a Fruit Tart! It was AMAZING!!!! My sister had this chocolate thing with vanilla and strawberry mousse layers and my dad had a Tiramisu. Mine and Christy's was really great. The Tiramisu was gross! It tasted like milk that had expired! Yuck!

Next week The Butler comes out! I really hope it is as good as I am anticipating!



No comments:

Post a Comment