Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Birthday America (and me)!

July 3, 2013 -- I'm officially 29! I had a wonderful birthday! First, I went to see the Lone Ranger with my dad. It was pretty good. Not the best movie of the summer, but I would probably see it again. Then, I went to Chili's with my dad and sister. I had a great morning! 

At night, we wend to Addison to attend Kaboom Town! There is a big festival and live music. We had a great time! It was right by the Addison airport so we also enjoyed an air show before the fireworks. The only complaint would be that they set up the stage right where the fireworks were being shot off. Our view was a little obstructed. 

Now I'm off to the Melting Pot for a family birthday dinner! I've been going there for my birthday for MANY years now! 

 Part of the air show

 Live music! There was the armed forces band, the Dallas Wind Ensemble, and then a cover band. 

 Celeste and I enjoying the music

 Red and Blue "smoke" 
 Glider with its own pyrotechnics 

Cover band. We left when they started. 



No comments:

Post a Comment